Friday, September 30, 2011

Role Model....Marsha Marsha Marsha!!

So its funny the pressure of the first born to be perfect and to always be setting an example for the younger sibling.  Well in our house that is usually the case, especially since everything Avery does Hadley does a few seconds later...and I mean everything.  We do pretty well Avery is a trooper and usually is great about being a good example.  I know growing up I always looked up to my sister (who being first born was the perfect one)  I always joked Marsha, Marsha, Marsha (being a brady bunch fan growing up)  Well now being a parent she didn't have a choice, the first born has to be perfect just to make you life a bit easier !!  So with that being said I captured this pic, not the best example moment but you get my drift!! Just a day in the life of us...crazy, hectic, and hilarious!!



This is why it is important to set a good example....really?



No comments: